5/31/2010

No words...

Posted by J - azoowho@gmail.com |

Our hopes for our 5th and final IUI came to an end this week when L's friend showed up late last week. We are going to take some time off and regroup before moving forward with IVF. I recently got a promotion at work and we will be relocating out of state next month so we are going to focus on getting moved and acclimating to a new area before starting the new chapter in our IF journey.

Some of you may know that I am a singer/songwriter hobbiest and I recently wrote a song summing up how I feel and have felt over the past year plus that we have been doing this. I thought some of you might like to hear it and maybe appreciate the message... so here it is :)

Slow It Down

Enjoy...
J

8 comments:

Conceptionally Challenged said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the negative. I hope IVF will bring you a baby soon.

Also, thanks for sharing your song!

Anonymous said...

My husband was just diagnosed last month with azoospermia. Even though I am new to this whole thing, I hope you find success soon.

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you guys are going to be able to take this time off and...um...stress out over moving? LOL! I wish, well, I wish a lot of things for you two-but that doesn't help any huh? It all just sucks. :/

I love your song- very good!! You are quite talented!!

tiffany.parcher said...

I'm so sorry. I was really hoping this IUI had worked for you. Good luck with the move, and please keep us posted!

Michelle said...

Just checking in to see how you guys are doing. Drop us a line when you can!

Diana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Printer said...

for printer driver, visit: www.my-hpdrivers.com

thanks for sharing

have nice day

rana said...

IUI is truly a safe and cheap treatment of infertility in India. IUI which is known as Intra Uterine Insemination or Artificial Insemination.. Unexplained Infertility can be cured with IUI Treatment in Ludhiana

Subscribe